The European Materials Characterisation Council (EMCC) is a European initiative set up at the beginning of 2016, based on and strengthening the existing European Materials Characterisation Cluster (created at the end of 2014).
The EMCC is a bottom-up activity based on the involvement and support of a wide range of stakeholders.
Coordination between European, national, regional initiatives and Member State support and contribution will be essential to reach full impact of the EMCC.
News and Events
- NMBP-35 joint event “Research to Industry: How Characterisation and Digitization Change the Game” with the support of EMCCWe invite you to join the NMBP-35 H2020 Projects CHARISMA, NanoMECommons, and EASI-STRESS for our second joint exploitation event in person: From Research to Industry: How Characterisation and Digitization Change the Game The workshop will be held in Madrid on Wednesday 17 January, 2024, and is supported by… Read more: NMBP-35 joint event “Research to Industry: How Characterisation and Digitization Change the Game” with the support of EMCC
- [COLLOQUIUM] CARAC’2023 : CHARACTERIZATION FOR INDUSTRIAL TRUST (IN FRENCH)CARAC 2023 event comes to gather togerther all the expertise of the institutes of technological research and institutes for the energy transition in characterization at the service of trust for the industry focusing on reliability of the systems, failure analysis and materials. Le colloquium Carac’2023 aims to present… Read more: [COLLOQUIUM] CARAC’2023 : CHARACTERIZATION FOR INDUSTRIAL TRUST (IN FRENCH)
- Survey on characterisation prioritiesNanoMECommons project is cordially inviting EMCC community to participate in a survey integral to the consultation of roadmapping activities within the characterisation domain. This encompasses advanced characterisation, data exchange procedures, artificial intelligence, and other pertinent topics, drawing upon the invaluable experiences and insights from your projects. This survey… Read more: Survey on characterisation priorities
- OIP-2023 Conference | LIST, Luxembourg | OCT 19-20, 2023 | SAVE THE DATEOpen Innovation and collaborative decision making for materials design and manufacturing Date: 19.10.2023 – 20.10.2023 City: Luxembourg Country: Luxembourg Organisers: EMMC related initiatives VIPCOAT, musicode and OpenModel Venue: LIST The EMMC related initiatives VIPCOAT, musicode and OpenModel would like to invite you to OIP-2023 Conference on “Open Innovation… Read more: OIP-2023 Conference | LIST, Luxembourg | OCT 19-20, 2023 | SAVE THE DATE
- EMCC session in ENF2023 – Message to communityEMCC organised with success the session “Advanced materials characterisation: Digitalisation and Materials Innovation Markets on the spot” in EuroNanoForum 2023 main programme (11-13 June). Many thanks to all the community that supported and contributed to the productive discussions, our chair Victoria PETROVA, our moderator Ennio Capria, and our… Read more: EMCC session in ENF2023 – Message to community