The European Materials Characterisation Council (EMCC) is a European initiative set up at the beginning of 2016, based on and strengthening the existing European Materials Characterisation Cluster (created at the end of 2014).
The EMCC is a bottom-up activity based on the involvement and support of a wide range of stakeholders.
Coordination between European, national, regional initiatives and Member State support and contribution will be essential to reach full impact of the EMCC.
News and Events
- OIP-2023 Conference | LIST, Luxembourg | OCT 19-20, 2023 | SAVE THE DATEOpen Innovation and collaborative decision making for materials design and manufacturing Date: 19.10.2023 – 20.10.2023 City: Luxembourg Country: Luxembourg Organisers: EMMC related initiatives VIPCOAT, musicode and OpenModel Venue: LIST The EMMC related initiatives VIPCOAT, musicode and OpenModel would like to invite you to OIP-2023 Conference on “Open Innovation … Read more
- EMCC session in ENF2023 – Message to communityEMCC organised with success the session “Advanced materials characterisation: Digitalisation and Materials Innovation Markets on the spot” in EuroNanoForum 2023 main programme (11-13 June). Many thanks to all the community that supported and contributed to the productive discussions, our chair Victoria PETROVA, our moderator Ennio Capria, and our … Read more
- 1 Week from EuroNanoForum 2023European Materials Characterisation Council (EMCC) is ready for the 2023 EuroNanoForum! Our session is Advanced materials characterisation: Digitalisation and Materials Innovation Markets on the spot – Featuring Alfa Laval! Date and Time: June 13th, 2023, between 10.45 and 12.45 CESTLocation: Lund, SwedenIn the session organised by EMCC we … Read more
- NanoMECommons Open Day WorkshopWe are pleased to announce that NanoMECommons will be delivering its 1st Exploitation and Dissemination Open Day Workshop in Ansys UK premises, located in Cambridge. The event is FREE, and you are welcome to join the NanoMECommons partners by registering your interest here. The date of the event … Read more
- Update on EuroNanoForum 2023 and EMCC SessionWe’d like to invite you to view the first version of EuroNanoForum agenda which is now available. EuroNanoForum is spread out over 3 days, and each day has something different to offer, from pitch presentations to high level debates, and hot topics from the various challenges in the materials field. … Read more